Contact name: Borisov Pavel
ÎÎÎ «Fenix-elktro» — scientific and technical firm, which is engaged in introduction of new digital technologies associated with the energy saving process, complex protection electricity consumers, as well as automation and dispatching production processes. Introduction of new technologies finds application in production, technological and household sectors.
• Technical audit and identification of the causes of increased electricity costs;
• Design, calculation and introduction of energy saving and protective equipment;
• Automation of technological processes control;
• Dispatching and remote control (inferring information about operation of the equipment on a PC with a possibility of remote control and receipt of the Protocol mechanisms - working current, on, off times, the causes of the emergency power off) with the savings from 10 to 40% of electricity and 100% of salary;
• Electrical installation, commissioning, warranty and service maintenance of equipment (license ¹ 039446);
• Works on repair, modernization and replacement of electrical equipment;
• Conducting of all types of measurements with the issuance of the acts of the established sample (the electrical laboratory, St- ¹ VL 221/2012).
• Control and display of operating current of the motor.
• Remote monitoring and control of the condition of the motor.
• Automatic reset accidents and re-start the motor, time delayed.
• Enabling/disabling motor signals from sensors.
• Invalid over-current during start and in the operating mode;
• Cliff one or two phases;
• Asymmetry of the supply voltage;
• Idling motor;
• Overheating the windings of electric motor stator.
• reduce the active power consumption, with the same characteristics of the consumer;
• ensure the physical feasibility of energy of any object, consume electrical energy;
• significantly reduce energy consumption;
• to reduce the payment for the consumed electricity (for active and reactive energy);
• ensure that the power supply cable with a smaller cross-section;
• avoid a deep slump voltage on the power supply to remote customers;
• reduce the load on the power transformers (with a decrease in the consumption of reactive power consumption is reduced power);
• provide power to the load on the cable with a smaller cross-section (without overheating insulation);
• due to partial discharge current transformers and power cables to connect the additional load;
• to provide heat pumps of various designs, air conditioners, freezers and cold rooms (reduction of inrush currents, phase alignment, active power consumption savings of up to 40%);
• save the hydrocarbon fuel (diesel, petrol, gas) for power generation (any generation capacity - power generators, gas generators, petrol and diesel generators);
• eliminate unbalance.